1. Unilang’s highly qualified and experienced team is dedicated to providing English language learning which is responsive to the specific needs of the student, whether it is General English or English focused on academic and professional preparation. The School makes every effort to provide the students with an optimal learning environment, including the most effective pedagogical methods and instructional materials, the latest technology, and modern office and classroom facilities. It is crucial for us at Unilang to not only teach English but to help students develop into independent English learners and lifelong learners of English.
2. Unilang fully supports and promotes the ongoing of continuous professional development (CPD) of the teaching staff. Moreover, all the teaching staff is licensed by the ELT Council and has all the necessary documents/certificates/degree to teach English.
3. Unilang’s professionally trained administrative staff is committed to providing support services essential to student adjustment in Malta. Through organised social, cultural, and educational activities, the School tries to facilitate integration of long term student to the Maltese lifestyle.
4. Unilang’s academic and administrative staff share responsibility and help each other to ensure an effective operation. They strive to adopt an organisational and educational environment at the School that is characterised by mutual respect and understanding, fairness, and open communication among all members of the staff, and student body.
5. Unilang is dedicated to maintaining programme excellence, promotion high staff morale, and keeping pace with changing trends in the field of international English teaching and education.